Word Cache-EP 47
Spy X Family Ep7 (Spoiler alert)
a person employed to drive for others; the action to drive others to somewhere.
- ”I can have my chauffeur pick you up so that we can go to school together.” — Becky Blackbell to Anya Forger in their school front encounter.
- A simp much willingly runs errands such as chauffeuring his crush in hopes to get some attention
a small exclusive group of people who bond in their limited social circle.
- “Cliques are formed more quickly than thought;” thought Loid Forger, “Anya gotta apologize sooner before the public opinion grows against her!”
- High school cliques involve stereotypes like the jocks, brains, anime fans, and more.”
extremely important or urgent; a form of verbs usually used to give commands and orders.
- “It is imperative for Anya to realize that she should apologize and fix the relationship with Damian as soon as possible!” —Loid to himself while peeping on the roof.
- The retired regional branch manager hasn’t realized that his low popularity among family and friends derives from his habitual use of an imperative tone on daily matters.
a crazy and frightening personality; (as a prefix) of mental and psychological processes;
- “Throwing punches on Day 1 at school? This girl must be a psycho, a murderer.”— rumored fellow preschoolers in Eden Academy.
- “Your psychosis is getting worse and might need your eyes examined,” said Michael De Santa on the kidnapped old lady believing in her kidnapper’s “pure intention.”
to refuse to obey a person, decision, law, situation, etc; to be extreme or very strange and therefore impossible to believe, describe, or explain.
- “No one has ever dared to defy me, not even Demetrius, my almighty brother!!”— Damian Desmond to himself feeling his bruised cheek.
- This chaotic scene went so far it seemed to defy description.