Word Cache-EP 50
Spy X Family Ep10 (Spoiler alert)
To walk or talk in a way that shows high confidence, even dominance.
- “A lot of swagger, half the size,” Anya’s dodgeball teammate taunted her tininess.
- Underneath his bravado and swagger, Damian is sensitive and somewhat fragile.
A rocket or missile launcher meant for massive destruction and anti-tank battles.
- Anya’s childish and supposedly harmless words sometimes knock Damian into pieces like a bazooka missile without her herself knowing it.
- This lousy artist didn’t care about his mediocre works attracting critics bombarding them like bazooka rockets.
A part on a machine, computer, etc. to control volume of matters; an act or object that slides.
- The colonel’s son threw an unpredictable super slider shot that knocked down several of Anya’s teammates in a landslide dodgeball game.
- The sound engineer swiftly pulled each of the sliders on the sound board to optimize the volume, tone, and effect balance of the band’s blasting rock and roll music.
As a noun, the ace card that beats all the other cards; as a verb, to beat down or surpass others.
- To turn the table and win the gold star, Anya pulled out her trump card, “Arrow of Light,” a throw of dodgeball so weak it fell to the ground as soon as it left her hand.
- The competitor company is working towards a compromise after we launched a sales gimmick that it can’t trump.
One powerful, heavy step that falls hard with noises, sometimes meaning to express anger or frustration.
- Both Damian and Anya did their best to stop the rival team from overpowering and stomping all over their own team.
- Stomping and shouting surely are helpful when an upset one needs to vent.